Part of our Garden Collection, the Sunflower prop is our largest design, making a great focal point for your garden light show.
This is a DIY build, composed of two pieces of coroflute (the flowerhead and the leaves) affixed to a “stem” you build out of EMT pipe or other material you provide. Shape the stem to your liking and slide it over rebar driven into the ground.
The xLights model expects a single string of 270 pixels, starting at the bottom of the stem, with the first leaf pixel starting in the 14th spot. The submodels include petals, stem, leaves and spinners.
- This is a 270 node Sunflower designed for 12mm bullet pixels
- Approximately 1524 mm (5′) tall, depending on your build
- Material is 10mm heavy duty white or black coroflute
- Slots on the stem make it easy to zip tie rebar to the prop for mounting in the ground
- Slit for shipping – you can add “no slit” to the notes section when checking out and you will be invoiced for the additional shipping
- 100% in the USA. Manufactured in AUSTRALIA
Designed by Sidewalk Spectaculars. View example sequences and download the free xLights models at www.sidewalkspectaculars.com